How can I support the Awana ministry?
- Volunteer to serve. Service is the means to joy and fulfillment in the Christian life. Even occasionally listening to sections will bless you and the workers in your child’s club.
- Help your child prepare for club.
- Pray for the Awana Club, for the children and the workers.
- The children need to be in uniform to complete their sections and receive awards, so help make sure your clubber is in the uniform that corresponds to their age group.
- Whatever you show an interest in will be come valuable to your children. Learn Scripturea long with your children and God will bless you too!
- Also remind your children to use the restroom before club and leave gum, candy, and toys a thome.